Thursday, June 17, 2010

last night, i read a blog post that kept me staring for ages.. and reading over again.

despite the fact that i was supposed to be cramming for an exam..

but they have something that i really want/admire.. something that will probably lead me into believing I will achieve something that don't believe I WILL be able to - because I want to - and not just do it, or it so happens as a stage of life - some people will know what i'm talking about...

sometimes, I wish I was convinced that I would want it to happen, but yet, It's sort of just a 'want', it's still something that I still think that I will watch and admire happen to those around me, and yet, it just doesn't happen to me - at least the way I will want it to.

In life, we take too many things for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home