Like I always do - Varsity
currently @ Andy's, waiting for dinner.Briseida was here 8.14pm on the day this was typed :)
So for the past week I've actually been residing in Daly City and not quite in San Francisco !
I GOT A I HEART SF JUMPER <3 i want a I HEART KT! - i saw a suitcase that had that and a hello kitty on it? but yeah, its the type of suitcase that my parents will never buy me =(
But it's wayyyyy too big for me and it looks like i'm wearing a guy's jumper D= but i'm LOVING IT =) hahaha
yeah, typical of me to open up a blog entry and talk about the latest addition to my wardrobe right? =P
HMMM.. can't remember what i've done in the past few days..
but it consisted of
- Golden Gate Bridge Park - Botanical Gardens
- SHOPPING
- LOTS OF FOOD T____T"
- HSC RESULTS D=
- GOING TO SCHOOL WITH KITTY =D
Ate Breakfast with Kitty while Kenji went to period one :) (as our classes started period 2) PANCAKES WITH BANANA ! :)
they mix their bananas into their pancakes mix or something.. cos the bananas are INSIDE the pancakes.. like mooshed up? Pretty interesting actually! I was kinda expecting.. pancakes on the Rocks style.. since those are "American pancakes".. but yeah.. x)
Then.. p2 was ENGLISH :) the teacher, i dont think even realised i was there? Just talked all lesson and literally did nothing =P
p3 MATHS. EWWW probability x stats! Kevin's Hilarious: You're from AUSTRALIA? AUSTRALIA? AUSTRALIA....
so much for trying to keep quiet about me coming from Australia ey? =P
hmm p4 DANCE. yeah, obviously I DONT DANCE. xD so i watched them dance and stuff :) Auditions i think? :)
p5 PHYSIOLOGY. Bio memories ! The teacher didn't believe i was from Australia x) and omg, we watched a video about reproduction because "vacation is coming up, and you guys might get too close with each other..." LOL. it was.. hilarious? XD man.... yeah. x) Lots of Bio memories x) Meiosis.. ewwwwwwww but man they learn about a lot more interesting stuff !!
LUNCH :) Made Kenji shout us HALF our lunch X) Chinese food ? :) Sat in the Senior quad thingy? Can't remember exactly where it was called, but near the field. haha someone asked Kitty "Is that your sister?" XD
p6 WITH KENJI TOO =P hahahaha .. UMM. American Democracy ! we just kept voting on .. movies and watched some of Zoolander :)
thennn. waited till Bri got dropped off .. and we ate FROZEN YOGHURT (y) .. then bused to Downtown to go shopping ^^
after a lot of time spent shopping ;) .. went Chinatown.. LOLS .. so Kitty could pick up .. her scholarship money.. but they were.. really busy-ish thingy?
SOOOO. we walked around :) Saw the pyramid thing?!
Then bused to Fisherman's wharf! Looked around till everyone came and walked around =)
Dinner, then home :)
Today:
woke up.. had brunch @ Sunset City .. had some.. pearly drink.. then went to my Uncle's Asian supermarket to steal food :)
Then went Pico? i can't remember what it's called.. BUT ITS AWESOME :) hahaha ! Lots of JUNK FOOD D= Sat on Trolleys as Camgi pushed us around :)
Went home, and then came over to Andy's :)
Blah. I've been eating TOO MUCH and i'm going to get SO FAT =(
ANd i've been spending too much there's going to be a BIG HOLE IN MY WALLET !
I wanna go WALMART!
&& COSCO
& MORE SHOPPING
AND
I NEED MORE MONEY
daymns x)
I MISS SYDNEYYYYYYY
Though when I think of how I wish I was in Sydney now, I think of the company I have now, and when I realise that I won't have this company for a long time... It's kinda like....=(
Why can't I have both. =(
Like I always do - Varsity
Ohhh
You gave me a reason
Told me that I'd always be yours
You are my desire
My heart is so on fire for you
I can't stop loving you, loving you oh no
Cuz I don't wanna end up in your rear view
Wanna be someone you can turn to
Baby, I never wanna lose you
No, there's nothing I won't do
So I'll watch you like a movie
I'll sing you like a song
Read you like a story,
If it takes me all night long
Keep you like a secret
Tell you like a joke
It's true, it's true
That I'll love you like I always do
(Love you like I always do)
(Love you like, like, like)
You are so amazing
You stepped in and saved my life
Every time we are together
My time is yours forever
My world is all yours, all yours
I don't wanna end up in your rear view
Wanna be someone you can turn to
Baby, I never wanna lose you
No, there's nothing I wont do
So I'll watch you like a movie
I'll sing you like a song
Read you like a story,
If it takes me all night long
Keep you like a secret
I'll tell you like a joke
It's true, it's true
That I'll love you like I always do
Hey, hey, yeah
Baby I'll never leave,
No I'll never leave you
Yeah Yeah
So I'll watch you like a movie
I'll sing you like a song
Read you like a story,
If it takes me all night long
(If it takes all night long)
Keep you like a secret
I'll tell you like a joke
It's true, it's true
That I'll love you like I always do
Said I'm gonna love you, yeah
Oh, I'm gonna love you
Said I'm gonna love you
Yeah, I'ma love you like I always do
Yeah, Yeah
I'm gonna love you,
Love you like I always do
i miss you :(
<3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home