Sunday, December 6, 2009

Close To You - JLS

So many things have happened since i've last blogged, and as kevin's been constantly been telling me, FAIL BLOG =P whelps =P i can't help it XD hahahahaha

:) Firstly,

HSC ENDED 5th November, 2009 - marking my freedom - whereby i went out EVERY SINGLE DAY. *shakes head at self*

here are some photos? XD

So the celebrations began:

POST HSC DINNER WITH FAMILY :) , KOREAN BBQ BUFFET - 5th NOVEMBER 2009







Celebrating the End of Katrina's HSC =) - 12th NOVEMBER 2009 - DARLING HARBOUR








KAT & ATHALIE'S BDAY 2009! - 15th & 16th NOVEMBER 2009!






 SYDNEY BOYS FORMAL - Nicks @ Bondi - 19th NOVEMBER 2009



STRATHFIELD GIRLS FORMAL - LE MONTAGE @ LILYFIELD - 26th NOVEMBER 2009.




Then other things ? XD

And wow, its December Already...

America on 12th December, 2009!
HOPEFULLY BACK IN TIME FOR NYE <3

This is a mega long post due to the photos, but let's make it ultra long..
THE SONG I'M CURRENTLY IN LOVE WITH =D


Close To You Lyrics
London, Paris, Tokyo
Thinking of you wherever I go and
I close my eyes
You’re by my side

A thousand miles can’t keep us apart
Your tender words serenade my heart and
You keep me smiling
Perfect timing

I wish that you were here with me tonight
See I’ve travelled all around the world now
And I’ve seen so many beautiful girls now
But somehow no one ever comes close to you
You know I’ve been to many different places
And I’ve seen so many pretty faces
But Baby no one ever comes close to you

Close to you
Close to you

Planes and trains through sun and rain
Another hotel another day breaks and
I’m on my way
I called to say

I wish that you were here with me tonight
See I’ve travelled all around the world now
And I’ve seen so many beautiful girls now
But somehow no one ever comes close to you
You know I’ve been to many different places
And I’ve seen so many pretty faces
But Baby no one ever comes close to you

Close to you
Close to you

And it feels like you are always with me
On these long nights in another lonely city
You’re right here, right now
Coz in my mind I never left at all
(I never left at all)

See I’ve travelled all around the world now
And I’ve seen so many beautiful girls now
But somehow no one ever comes close to you
You know I’ve been to many different places
And I’ve seen so many pretty faces
But Baby no one ever comes close to you




5th Dec, 09 <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home