Monday, December 28, 2009

War - Jay Sean

OMG ITS SO COLDDDD AND IM HUNGRY :(

I MISS MY FREE PERIODS, sitting outside the south block, eating cup noodles or whatever food we have xD - yeah i'm THAT COLD and HUNGRY :(

It's 7.26AM sydney time, 12.26PM LA .

Briseida TRAN is still in bed.

LA's been alright.. Christmas Eve @ Universal Studios :) Watched a few shows, a few rides and omg saw plastic awards hahaha :)

I WANT the Best Person award =P But i bought a BIGASS Cheeseburger instead XP  - yeah, its typical of me to get a toy, right? =P

and OMG HAUNTED HOUSE WAS HORRIBLE. DAD + THE PERSON CHASING MY SISTER SCARED ME THE MOST. honestly, all i can remember was seeing the mummies and those zombies or mummies or whatever they were hanging down =="















Xmas Day - Spent @ Disneyland, with someone complaining all day... and didn't even get to try a Turkey leg =(
Went on a few rides? And learnt that i should NEVER, EVER attempt to learn how to drive. I seriously sat there laughing at my crapass driving. hahahahhahaha. Man it was HORRIBLE xD I solemly apologise, Cam, for bumping into you twice XD hahahahaha (not that BRISEIDA did not bump into me at all *whistles*) =P And omg Disney dollars :D

and and and !! FIREWORKS WERE SO COOL :) i was like :D hahahahaha though SOMEONE killed it >.>"

AND LOL @ KENGI BEING RETARDED IN THE WHEELCHAIR! hahahaha I'm seriously going to miss that ! hahahaha ! XD I literally fell on the floor laughing =P ahahahahhaa xDDDD

hmm boxing day - SALES. omg. spent ages at some mall.... in another city. BUT ALL I SCORED WAS :

  • a pair of shorts, which made me feel EXTREMELY FAT
  • 1.5 singlets
  • some souvenior ;D
MY WATCH WAS OUT OF STOCK! *cries*

so anyways, after we went back to Kevin & Ava's for dinner.. rushed through it and went to join dad at his cousin's..

WHERE I REALISED HOW MUCH I MISS MY CABLETV ='(

Now that HSC'S OVER. i have all the time for it :(

AND MAN.. :'(  ITS GONE :(

and i miss it so damn much. :(

Man i'm so in love with War - Jay Sean



I can't wait to come back to sydneyyyy. But it seems like there's still forever to go. But its still like I don't know when I'll be back.

I feel like I'm holding onto a glimmer of hope for no reason... NYE .. chances seem sooooo slim. ><"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home